To be announced at the start of the new Spring 2017 Semester!
Elections for Director of Administration and Director of Communications
In order to be a legitimate candidate in accordance with the CGS Bylaws, all candidates are required to:
- Be classified by the University as a graduate student
- 3.0 or higher cumulative Missouri S&T grade point average
- Not be on academic or disciplinary probation
- Not hold any office within Student Council or any other organization that may
- have conflict of interest with CGS
- All new students are eligible provided the above conditions are met in subsequent semesters
For more information about the candidates please click on the below link:
The Executive Board elections for the Council of Graduate Students (CGS) are conducted annually and open to all graduate students at Missouri S&T in good standing. A simple plurality is required to win a position.