Ignite Rolla was designed to showcase the inspirational ideas being generated by members of our Missouri S&T campus and our mid-Missouri Rolla community. We believe the passions our faculty, staff, students and community members have for their research, work, and hobbies are a source of great inspiration which should be shared to ignite our community. Ignite Rolla is an opportunity to blend our desire to share knowledge within our community with your passion and ideas.
Ignite Rolla will consist of 12-minute talks designed to engage the campus and community. All talks will be video recorded and shared on the CGS website following the event.
You are invited to submit a title and abstract of 150 words or fewer by Friday, October 7th, 2016 via email to email@example.com. Acceptance of abstracts and presentation time will be provided by Saturday, October 15th, 2016. Speakers will also have the opportunity to practice on campus on Monday, October 17th, 2016, should they RSVP.
If you have any questions regarding topic propriety, presentation format, or other matters please do not hesitate to contact us.
Dates and Deadlines:
- Abstract Deadline: Friday, October 7th, 2016
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance: Saturday, October 15th, 2016
- Ignite Rolla Event: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 @ 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. in St. Pat's Ballroom C, Havener Center
- Space is limited to 100 attendees.
- Free tickets will be available after October 17th, 2016!
- Ignite Rolla event will be held in the St. Pat's Ballroom C, Havener Center, Missouri S&T.